- Kierkegaard ' s shadow and lu xun ' s view of ibsen
- Ibsen wrote , " not all women are meant to be mothers .
- The chinese scholar hu shi was a believer of ibsen ' s doctrine
- We ' ii see some ibsen . if the repubiicans haven ' t outiawed him by now
- Henrik ibsen says , " it ' s your supreme duty to cast yourself into a useful implement .
- Ibsen was a foreign writer who had great influence on chinese literary drive in may - fourth movement in 1919
- After dropping by the home of playwright henrik ibsen , we ' re off to a boisterous celebration of norwegian village life , complete with traditional costumes , dancing and potato pancakes
- The heroines in a doll ' s house by henrik ibsen and regret for the past by luxun are both objectified by their respective environment , but they resort to different means of discourse
- Between this point and the high , at present unlit , warehouses of beresford place stephen thought to think of ibsen , associated with baird s , the stonecutter s , in his mind somehow in talbot place , first turning on the right , while the other , who was acting as his fidus achates , inhaled with internal satisfaction the smell of james rourke s city bakery , situated quite close to where they were , the very palatable odour indeed of our daily bread , of all commodities of the public the primary and most indispensable