- He saved like a lunatic squirrel for a new ice age .
- Whether the decreased solar activity was somehow responsible for the little ice age is still unknown .
- The climap team also estimated how much ice covered the land and seas during the wisconsin ice age .
- The ice sheets that cover greenland and antarctica now are remnants of this and previous ice ages .
- These ice ages are also called glaciations and the periods of relative warmth between them are called interglacials .
- Where the final lumbering remnants of the ice age
- Ice age refers to the latest glacial epoch
- Give me the ice age , okay ? survival of the fiittest
- Your human scientists call this the ice age .
- Erosion , cosmic rays , recurring ice ages
An ice age, or more precisely, a glacial age, is a period of long-term reduction in the temperature of the Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental ice sheets, polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Within a long-term ice age, individual pulses of cold climate are termed "glacial periods" (or alternatively "glacials" or "glaciations" or colloquially as "ice age"), and intermittent warm periods are called "interglacials".
简单日常交流口语 （学会一百个常用句型） （四）