- He saved like a lunatic squirrel for a new ice age .
- Whether the decreased solar activity was somehow responsible for the little ice age is still unknown .
- The climap team also estimated how much ice covered the land and seas during the wisconsin ice age .
- The ice sheets that cover greenland and antarctica now are remnants of this and previous ice ages .
- These ice ages are also called glaciations and the periods of relative warmth between them are called interglacials .
- Where the final lumbering remnants of the ice age
- Ice age refers to the latest glacial epoch
- Give me the ice age , okay ? survival of the fiittest
- Your human scientists call this the ice age .
- Erosion , cosmic rays , recurring ice ages
An ice age, or more precisely, a glacial age, is a period of long-term reduction in the temperature of the Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental ice sheets, polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Within a long-term ice age, individual pulses of cold climate are termed "glacial periods" (or alternatively "glacials" or "glaciations" or colloquially as "ice age"), and intermittent warm periods are called "interglacials".