音标：[ i'mi:djət ] 发音:用"immediate"造句"immediate"怎么读
- Don't be nervous, just the immediate family .
- Immediate vacation of the house was demanded .
- The problem calls for immediate solution .
- But the immediate crisis was soon over .
- In america the effects were immediate .
- Our immediate requirement is extra staff .
- The president issued immediate instructions .
- This medicine will have immediate efficiency .
- To escape was her great and immediate desire .
- Branch libraries serve their immediate locality .
- having no intervening medium; "an immediate influence"
- very close or connected in space or time; "contiguous events"; "immediate contact"; "the immediate vicinity"; "the immediate past"
- performed with little or no delay; "an immediate reply to my letter"; "a prompt reply"; "was quick to respond"; "a straightaway denial"
同义词：prompt, quick, straightaway,
- immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect; "the immediate result"; "the immediate cause of the trouble"
- of the present time and place; "the immediate revisions"