音标：[ im'prɔpə ] 发音:用"improper"造句"improper"怎么读
- Do you mean that my language is improper ?
- It 's improper to drop in on him so casually .
- Laughing and joking are improper at a funeral ...
- I think he suspected us of some improper purpose .
- Do you mean it's improper ?
- Persons with diabetes suffer from improper metabolism of sugar .
- They say, my dear, that he has such improper pictures !
- He was very indignant with his wife over her improper conduct .
- It was considered improper for a woman to have a higher education .
- Frequent skimming or improper skimming can cause a much higher dross loss .
- not suitable or right or appropriate; "slightly improper to dine alone with a married man"; "improper medication"; "improper attire for the golf course"
- not appropriate for a purpose or occasion; "said all the wrong things"
- not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention; "an unconventional marriage"; "improper banking practices"