in advance of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"in advance of"造句"in advance of"怎么读
- Lonnie was far in advance of anyone else by then .
- He is far in advance of his class .
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
- This will provide specifications to be set in advance of an inspection .
- They were scientifically and technologically greatly in advance of the rest of the world .
- The semitic family were then in advance of the aryan, and in the lead of the human race .
- Sometimes a mate's receipt is given to the shipper in advance of the b/l, which takes to issue .
- Timeliness is important as it defines the response-time criterion in advance of the system's implementation .
- It has proved most useful to have a complete aerodynamic calibration of the turbine well in advance of the first test of a new engine .
- With her dark eyes and her hook nose warily in advance of her, mrs. sparsit softly crushed her way through the thick undergrowth .