发音:用"in chinese"造句"in chinese"怎么读"in chinese" in a sentence
- He has a good grounding in chinese .
- They are often found in chinese or japanese dishes .
- Oh . my father is very interested in chinese traditional medicine .
- This is a wonderful achievement without precedent in chinese history .
- The book was printed in 1938, both in chinese and in english .
- The amount of one hundred yuan is written in chinese capital numeral characters .
- We appreciate the consistency and stability in china and in chinese politics .
- Ms. smith , you say it in english and i will fill in the form for you in chinese .
- Lots of periodicals in foreign languages have been subscribed to , not to mention those in chinese .
- As in chinese etiquette, the hostess tries to keep eating as long as the slowest guest .