in command 中文是什么意思
发音:用"in command"造句"in command"怎么读
- He might end up in command of the platoon .
- He had been in command at the irrigating ditch the day before .
- The admiral was in command of all german forces in the north .
- Corell said, "you should not be in command if you are afraid. "
- The young man reached orenburg and presented himself to the general in command .
- Whoever was in command for the landing should conserve his energies .
- Goldstein realized suddenly how much hope he had fabricated because croft was no longer in command .
- He had everything under perfect control in commanding millions of troops and compelled the enemy to move according to his will .
- Gone was the thick-skinned, hardline politician, totally in command of every situation, with the solution for every problem at her fingertips .
- He had spent the 1960s in command positions, which, while not without the frustrations, did not produce the physical and psychological exhaustion of high-level washington .
In Command is a live album by Canadian band Annihilator. Tracks 1-5 recorded live on November 11, 1989 at The Ritz, New York, NY.
command input 中文, officer commanding 中文, command key 中文, truncation command 中文, post commands 中文, command direction 中文, oversea command 中文, edit commands 中文, command car 中文, in colours and it could be me 中文, in combat 中文, in combination 中文, in combination with 中文, in comfort 中文, in command of 中文, in commemoration of 中文, in commercial quantity 中文, in commission 中文,