in service 中文是什么意思
发音:用"in service"造句"in service"怎么读
- The giant generator could be back in service .
- In the first place, people in service departments must be continually taught this attitude .
- Everyone involved in servicing batteries at that time vigorously opposed the "buried connections" .
- Sweden, which must import oil for seventy percent of its energy needs, had six reactors in service at the time and six more under construction .
- An important unresolved issue on which views differ is whether trade in services should be included in the negotiations-and if so, in what manner .
- Supporting policies in service - oriented architecture
- This number is not in service . please check again . .
- Recording : " the number you have reached is not in service
- Hong kong s trade in services statistics for 2005
- This number is not in service . please check again