in the chair中文是什么意思
发音:用"in the chair"造句"in the chair"怎么读"in the chair" in a sentence
- Turf the cat out if you want to sit in the chair .
- The old woman sat down, bolt upright in the chair .
- He lay sprawled in the chair like an aged doll .
- They would not hold out once she was in the chair and facing them .
- When the boy came back, the old man was asleep in the chair and the sun was down .
- The figure in the chair between them, was all the time monotonously rocking itself to and fro, and moaning .
- The young tenant sat wearily in the chair while there drifted into the room furnished sounds and furnished scents .
- Presently he sat down with dignity in the chair at the table, making a little tumult of his rightful wetness and hunger .
- Turf the cat out if you want to sit in the chair
- Director liu , in the chair , opened the meeting
chair 中文, chaired 中文, operating chair 中文, bed chair 中文, globe chair 中文, powered chair 中文, joint chair 中文, office chair 中文, tablet chair 中文, in the center of town 中文, in the center of water 中文, in the centre of beijing 中文, in the centre of the square 中文, in the centre of the town 中文, in the channel 中文, in the character of 中文, in the charge 中文, in the charge of 中文,