in the light 中文是什么意思
发音:用"in the light"造句"in the light"怎么读
- He waited in the light of the stove .
- Then he stood in the light .
- In the light of my later experience i have regretted this .
- We can draw up our plan in the light of the experience of other factories .
- This decision should also be taken in the light of the prevailing political context .
- He took the bill out, squinted at it briefly in the light of the quay lamp post .
- Here come the moths, in endless procession, to bask in the light of the flame .
- Her mistakes looked easily reparable in the light of her restored self-confidence .
- In the light of nixon's firm convictions, the outcome of this dispute was foreordained .
- Her face was dry and pale, as though she regarded herself in the light of a murderess .
"In the Light" is a song by English rock band Led Zeppelin from their 1975 album Physical Graffiti. Most of it was composed by bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones on his synthesizer.