音标：[ in' klu:d ] 发音:用"include"造句"include"怎么读"include"的同义词"include" meaning
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- There were ten present not including myself .
- They include many that are highly palatable .
- The pacific communiques included it .
- Gastrointestinal symptoms include flatuence .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The program includes two mozart sonatas .
- There were ten present including myself .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category; "We must include this chemical element in the group"
- consider as part of something; "I include you in the list of culprits"
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
同义词：admit, let in,
- have as a part, be made up out of; "The list includes the names of many famous writers"
- includeとは意味：include v. 含む, 入れる. 【副詞１】 ◆The cost of a night's lodging normally includes a continental breakfast. 1 泊の費用は通例コーヒーとロールパンの軽朝食を含む. 【＋前置詞】 ◆It is included among the number. その数に含まれている I include you among...