音标：[ 'indəstri ] 发音:
用"industry"造句"industry"怎么读"industry" in a sentence"industry"的同义词
- Investing in industry is money well spent .
- I created a whole new industry here .
- What men in industry provided the subsidies .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- Farming has been an up-and-down industry .
- I've never seen such a hive of industry .
- He had risen by perseverance and industry .
- Oh, no need to decry your industry !
- The industry of this district is flourishing .
- On, no need to decry your industry !
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- persevering determination to perform a task; "his diligence won him quick promotions"; "frugality and industry are still regarded as virtues"
- the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "each industry has its own trade publications"
tertiary industry 中文, growth industry 中文, sunset industry 中文, key industry 中文, chemical industry 中文, service industry 中文, tourist industry 中文, knowledge industry 中文, ammunition industry 中文, industrious peasantry 中文, industriously 中文, industriousness 中文, industrocom ltd 中文, industroni 中文, industry control computer 中文, industry (l04) 中文, industry advisory conference 中文, industry advisory group 中文,