- She sighed a sigh of ineffable satisfaction, as if her cup of happiness were now full .
- He put on a look of ineffable distress and said that he was aware how god had afflicted her .
- The terror had at long intervals given place to a feeling of an almost ineffable sweetness .
- They threw this eager vitality of theirs into a vehement striving after the ineffable .
- "you!" said the stately warrior, scanning the small form of the poet with ineffable disdain .
- At the bottom of the steps she stands waiting, with a smile ineffable joy, an attitude of matchless grace and dignity .
- "less than superlative?" said giles gosling, drinking off the cup, and smacking his lips with an air of ineffable relish .
- The ineffable agony is silently endured by her alone
- S turned her eyes with an ineffable look towards heaven
- The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset , in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark
- defying expression or description; "indefinable yearnings"; "indescribable beauty"; "ineffable ecstasy"; "inexpressible anguish"; "unspeakable happiness"; "unutterable contempt"; "a thing of untellable splendor"
同义词：indefinable, indescribable, unspeakable, untellable, unutterable,
- too sacred to be uttered; "the ineffable name of the Deity"
同义词：unnameable, unspeakable, unutterable,