音标：[ ˌinfil'treiʃən ] 发音:用"infiltration"造句"infiltration"怎么读"infiltration"的同义词"infiltration" meaning
- There are infiltration center on lava and agglomerates .
- A loss in volume will occur if infiltration takes place .
- The project was being whittled down into a guerrilla infiltration .
- Local areas of infarction or infiltration can sometimes be demonstrated .
- Infiltration of fat may be quite serious, because the fat displaces functioning cells .
- The liver is frequently involved by leukemic infiltration or by lymphoma in patients with these diseases .
- Jaundice is more often the result of hepatic infiltration than invasion of the extrahepatic bile ducts by tumor .
- Infiltration water, the rainfall which enters the ground and becomes ground water, can travel for long horizontal distances .
- Field soils often have bulk densities ranging from 1.0 to 1.4gcc; with commensurate porosities and infiltration characteristics .
- If we did not force a showdown soon on the issue of resupply and infiltration the war would resume whenever they were ready .
- a process in which individuals (or small groups) penetrate an area (especially the military penetration of enemy positions without detection)
- the slow passage of a liquid through a filtering medium; "the percolation of rainwater through the soil"; "the infiltration of seawater through the lava"