音标：[ in'sipid ] 发音:用"insipid"造句"insipid"怎么读
- The usual theism is more insipid .
- It is insipid and unnatural .
- She said she was a good cook, but the food she cooked is insipid .
- We mustn't blame sebastian if at times he seems a little insipid .
- On the other hand persons of whom they fancied themselves fond will be found to have become insipid and disagreeable .
- A mixture of milk and water is a insipid drink
- The food was rather insipid , and needed gingering up
- - who listen to your insipid lyrics . - what is she doing
- Who listen to your insipid lyrics . - what is she doing
- An insipid or ill - natured person
- lacking interest or significance or impact; "an insipid personality"; "jejune novel"
- lacking taste or flavor or tang; "a bland diet"; "insipid hospital food"; "flavorless supermarket tomatoes"; "vapid beer"; "vapid tea"
同义词：bland, flat, flavorless, flavourless, savorless, savourless, vapid,