音标：[ in'ʃuərəns ] 发音:
用"insurance"造句"insurance"怎么读"insurance" in a sentence"insurance"的同义词
- You can always claim on the insurance .
- Trace element mixes serve as insurances .
- We have slashed the national insurance surcharge .
- The insurance company has settled her claim .
- Mr. porter works for a large insurance company .
- Her husband works in insurance .
- I took care of the insurance forms, and all the rest .
- When her husband died , she received $ 50000 in insurance .
- Open cover is an even more flexible type of insurance .
- Insurance companies are normally willing to insure anything .
- written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
同义词：policy, insurance policy,
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- protection against future loss
excess insurance 中文, term insurance 中文, life insurance 中文, insurance man 中文, blanket insurance 中文, accident insurance 中文, insurance technician 中文, postal insurance 中文, labour insurance 中文, insurable risk 中文, insurable risks 中文, insurable value 中文, insurable value in costs 中文, insurable voyage 中文, insurance - claim adjuster 中文, insurance - claims adjuster 中文, insurance - customer service 中文, insurance - insurance broker 中文,