into the bargain 中文是什么意思
发音:用"into the bargain"造句"into the bargain"怎么读
- He gave me 30 dollars into the bargain .
- She lost money and went hurt into the bargain .
- She was a distinguished scientist ; and a gifted painter into the bargain .
- She was indeed trifling with fire and perhaps social disgrace into the bargain .
- That would destroy a quarter of a million dollars' worth of steamboat and cargo, and maybe a hundred and fifty human lives into the bargain .
- He even threw into the bargain some of his pots
- The innovation increases efficiency and saves electricity into the bargain
- 2it was a very cold night and then , into the bargain , it began to rain
- My mother always ran late and was dangerously forgetful into the bargain
- I was about desperate to lose that much blunt , and be hanged into the bargain
bargains 中文, bargaining 中文, bargaining skill 中文, buying bargains 中文, plea bargain 中文, good bargain 中文, bargaining agent 中文, surface bargaining 中文, bargaining policy 中文, into slices for eating 中文, into something 中文, into something real 中文, into the abyss 中文, into the ancient world 中文, into the blue 中文, into the breach 中文, into the city 中文, into the cup 中文,