音标：[ 'aiən ] 发音:
过去式: ironed 过去分词: ironed 名词复数: irons 现在分词: ironing
- His shirts have been freshly washed and ironed .
- It is made part of iron and part of wood
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- He began to heat, like iron in the forge .
- It took three men to put the irons on him .
- We may normally think of iron as a solid .
- The vanes are made of structural angle iron .
- The iron gate was pulled to with a clang .
- He will rule them with an iron scepter .
- He ruled his brothers with a rod of iron .
- extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
同义词：iron out, press,
- home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- implement used to brand live stock
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
同义词：Fe, atomic number 26,
- ironとは意味：１iron n. 鉄; アイロン; 鉄製の器具, ゴルフのアイアン; 足かせ. 【動詞＋】 ◆ore containing iron 鉄分を含有する鉱石 ◆hammer (out) red-hot iron 赤く焼けた鉄をつちでたたく ◆She has several irons in the fire. いろいろな活動にかかわっている ◆leave an iron on アイロンをつけっぱなしに...
Iron is a chemical element with the symbol Fe (from ) and atomic number 26. It is a metal in the first transition series.