- Marcovaldo the irrepressible dreamer , marcovaldo the inveterate schemer
- Er , no . he ' s the irrepressible spirit of youth . tinker bell is the fairy
- " all right , " he said to himself , with an irrepressible frown , " let her sleep alone .
“好吧， ”他对自己说，忍不住皱紧了眉头。 “就让她一个人睡吧。 ”
- But , her courage was of that emotional nature that it brought the irrepressible tears into her eyes
- " you ' re irrepressible , " she said , " i expected to find you in sackcloth and ashes , penitent and silent .
“你无可救药， ”她说， “我原指望见到你满面愁容，一心忏悔，默默无语。 ”
- I understood that within the soul from its primordial beginnings there has been a desire for light and an irrepressible urge to rise out of the primal darkness
- I rose with an irrepressible expression of what i felt on my lips , which induced my companion , who had been staring towards the door , to turn and look at me
- Abstract ： the most obvious characteristic of medium - sized cities is the their strong polarization , in which the unceasing concentration of industries and population is irrepressible
- This is what they have done with me ! thought rastoptchin , feeling a rush of irrepressible rage against the undefined some one to whose fault what was happening could be set down
- The old man uttered an irrepressible cry . almost at the same moment , the bell of the great gate rang again , and a loud noise of feet and voices came pouring into the court - yard
- impossible to repress or control; "an irrepressible chatterbox"; "uncontrollable laughter"