- The whole body made a disorderly irruption into mr. bounderby's dining-room .
- Measurements and disposal on collapse and water irruption of side - slope in gushan mining
- The deformation and yield mechanism of surrounding rockmass and stability - controlling preferred stratum in water irruption in underground engineering
- But , there was no loud irruption into the court - yard , as he had expected , and he heard the gate clash again , and all was quiet
- Twice more in the darkness the bell at the great gate sounded , and the irruption was repeated , and the grindstone whirled and spluttered
- Their three heads had been close together during this brief discourse , and it had been as much as they could do to hear one another , even then : so tremendous was the noise of the living ocean , in its irruption into the fortress , and its inundation of the courts and passages and staircases