- Rudyard kipling called words the most powerful drug of mankind .
- This praise was echoed by one of howell's chief english admirers, rudyard kipling .
- She thought she might take up book-binding and bind the thirty volumes of kipling she had at home which were starting to fall to pieces .
- 1906 giosu carducci italy 1907 rudyard kipling united kingdom
- At least , thats what english writer rudyard kipling said
- Rudyard kipling called words the most powerful drug of mankind
- “ she certainly has some notion of drawing ” ( rudyard kipling )
“她对绘画当然有些了解” （拉第尔德?吉卜林） 。
- Nobel : literature : rudyard kipling
- Kipling wrote the story
- We ' ll try to make this barn a little more shipshape ( rudyard kipling