音标：[ ni: ] 发音:
过去式: kneed 过去分词: kneed 名词复数: knees 现在分词: kneeing
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- A sharp pain stabbed at his right knee .
- His long white beard grew down over his knees .
- Eliza smoothed her dress over her knees .
- He likes to sleep with his knees drawn up .
- His knee pained him, and his soul felt gloomy .
- She tripped and banged her knee on the desk .
- The knee jerk is a typical respondent .
- He scraped his knee when he fell .
- She fell and put her knee out of joint .
- joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped; corresponds to the human knee
- the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
- hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
同义词：knee joint, human knee, articulatio genus, genu,
- kneeとは意味：１knee n. ひざ, ひざ関節, ひざがしら. 【動詞＋】 ◆He banged his knee against the table. ひざをテーブルにぶつけた ◆bend one's knee ひざを折る Bend your knees as you come to the corner. (スキーなどで)コーナーに来たらひざを曲げなさい Keep your knees bent wh...