音标：[ naif ] 发音:
过去式: knifed 过去分词: knifed 名词复数: knives 现在分词: knifing
- The handle of his hunting knife was neatly carved .
- On the top of the gallows is fixed the knife .
- She put a knife between his ribs .
- The knife gleamed wickedly in the moonlight .
- A terrible pain knifed his body .
- The thief was clasping a knife in his left hand .
- In the other hand he had our kitchen knife .
- Put down that knife before you hurt somebody !
- You are welcome to the loan of my knife .
- She told him the knives weren't sharp .
- edge tool used as a cutting instrument; has a pointed blade with a sharp edge and a handle
- a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
- use a knife on; "The victim was knifed to death"
- knifeとは意味：１knife n. ナイフ, 小刀, 包丁; 外科手術. 【動詞＋】 ◆brandish a knife (得意そうに)ナイフを振り回す ◆carry a pocket knife (折り畳み式の)ポケットナイフを携帯する ◆He drew his knife (from its sheath). (さやから)ナイフを抜いた ◆flourish a knife ナイフを振りかざす ◆get a k...
A knife (plural knives) is a cutting tool with an exposed cutting edge or blade, hand-held or otherwise, with or without a handle. Knife-like tools were used at least two-and-a-half million years ago, as evidenced by the Oldowan tools.
knives 中文, dinner knife 中文, fish knife 中文, hay knife 中文, knife edge 中文, paper knife 中文, hunting knife 中文, pocket knife 中文, butcher knife 中文, kniet 中文, kniezsa 中文, knif 中文, knif pleat 中文, knif-coating or doctor-coating 中文, knife shredder 中文, knife aligning device 中文, knife and drum 中文, knife and fork 中文,