音标：[ nɔt ] 发音:
过去式: knotted 过去分词: knotted 名词复数: knots 现在分词: knotting
- The ship was sailing at 35 knots .
- I balled myself into a knot and moaned .
- My dead fingers could not untie the knot .
- He had n't unravelled the knot in her heart .
- He found it very difficult to tie the knot .
- Do not cut the string , untie the knots .
- You need a sharp knife to cut through the knot .
- It is up to the doer to undo the knot .
- She tied a pretty knot at the end of her pigtails .
- The thought of having my tooth pulled tied me in knots .
- a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
同义词：greyback, grayback, Calidris canutus,
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
同义词：nautical mile, mile, mi, naut mi, international nautical mile, air mile,
- something twisted and tight and swollen; "their muscles stood out in knots"; "the old man''s fists were two great gnarls"; "his stomach was in knots"
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged; "the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
- tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
- tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
- make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- knotとは意味：１knot n. (1) 結び; 結び目; 集まり, 群れ; きずな; (材木の)節; こぶ, しこり; 締めつけられる感じ; 隆起; 苦境; 難問. 【動詞＋】 ◆adjust a knot 結び(目)を直す ◆cut the knot 難問題を一挙に解決する The easiest way to cut the Gordian knot would be simply to leave yo...
KNOT (1450 AM) and FM translator K265CI (100.9) are commercial radio stations in Prescott, Arizona, simulcasting to the Flagstaff-Prescott, Arizona, area.