音标：[ 'leibail ] 发音:用"labile"造句"labile"怎么读"labile"的同义詞
- Such physical entanglements are usually labile .
- Protection of thermo - and xero - labile materials during thermal drying
- Heat - labile toxin , lt
- Its agglutinatioin to porcine and rabbit rbc was labile and needed to study continually
- “ we can take an otherwise labile accine and embed it in a solid glass formulation
- Medical informatics - messages concerning blood transfusion - labile blood product delivery message
- Degradation of biomaterials and foods during thermal drying is caused mainly by their thermo - and xero - labile properties
- The relationships between the contents of labile p and algae - available p in the soils and the content of olsen - p or total p in the soil reached significantly or extremely significant level , respectively
Cacl _ 2浸提磷或naoh浸提磷与土壤全磷或土壤有效磷含量有显著的相关性。
- It not only constraint the development of state economy , but also increase polarize very probably , result in labile factor and serious potential problem for social security
- Therefore both non - intensive temperature procedure and shorter treatment time ( especially in the period when moisture content is still high for xero - labile materials ) applied in processing are suggested to enhance quality retention
- liable to change; "an emotionally labile person"
- (chemistry, physics, biology) readily undergoing change or breakdown