音标：[ leik ] 发音:用"lake"造句"lake"怎么读"lake"的同义詞
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- At the centre of the lake , there is a pavilion .
- The beauty of the lake fetched her completely ..
- They would create a lake for recreation .
- The water level in some lakes may vary greatly .
- Our room commands a view of the lake .
- Let me row you over to the other side of the lake .
- He bucked the house out along the shore of the lake .
- Another lake holds millions of tons of soda .
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- lakeとは意味：lake n. 湖, 湖水. 【動詞＋】 ◆cross a lake by ferry フェリーで湖を渡る ◆The lake is fed by several rivers. その湖水には数条の川が流れこんでいる ◆fish a lake 湖で魚釣りをする ◆Factories along the rivers that feed it have polluted the lake. 湖にそそ...