音标：[ læʃ ] 发音:用"lash"造句"lash"怎么读"lash"的同义词"lash" meaning
- He lashed out at the opposition 's policies .
- He lashed out at us again and again .
- He lashed the horse across the back with his whip .
- The eye cannot see its lashes -- lack self-knowledge .
- A southwest shower lashed the window-panes .
- The horse lashed out with its back legs .
- She stole a glance at jolly from under her lashes .
- I lashed out with a timid left .
- This is no time to lash out on a new stereo .
- I can lash my knife to the butt of one of the oars .
- a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object; "the whip raised a red welt"
- leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- bind with a rope, chain, or cord; "lash the horse"
- strike as if by whipping; "The curtain whipped her face"
- beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
同义词：flog, welt, whip, lather, slash, strap, trounce,
- lash or flick about sharply; "The lion lashed its tail"