音标：[ 'leiə ] 发音:
过去式: layered 过去分词: layered 名词复数: layers 现在分词: layering
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- Heat is in stifling blanket layers .
- The layer spindle was an early development .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- The outer layers of the star would literally cave in .
- The branches are weighed down by a heavy layer of snow .
- The head distribution is different in the two layers .
- Individual layers generally have sharp contacts .
- The nitride on oxide layers remains intact .
- thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
- a hen that lays eggs
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance; "slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
- a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- make or form a layer; "layer the different colored sands"
- layerとは意味：layer n. 層, 重ね, 塗り; 産卵鶏. 【動詞＋】 ◆peel away a layer of paint ひと塗りのペンキをはがす ◆remove many layers of old wallpaper 何枚も張り重ねてある古壁紙を取り除く ◆spread a layer of sand over the lawn 芝生一面に砂を薄くまく. 【＋動詞】 ◆A layer of vol...