- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- Heat is in stifling blanket layers .
- The layer spindle was an early development .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- The outer layers of the star would literally cave in .
- The branches are weighed down by a heavy layer of snow .
- The head distribution is different in the two layers .
- Individual layers generally have sharp contacts .
- The nitride on oxide layers remains intact .