音标：[ li:v ] 发音:
过去式: left 过去分词: left 现在分词: leaving
- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- There are three exposures left on this film .
- I 'm not sure just what day he will leave .
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- I feel badly about your leaving so soon .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- I wonderdid he leave thing undone ?
- They left the next morning nevertheless .
- I understand your reluctance to leave .
- Take the left side fork at the crossroads .
- the act of departing politely; "he disliked long farewells"; "he took his leave"; "parting is such sweet sorrow"
同义词：farewell, leave-taking, parting,
- permission to do something; "she was granted leave to speak"
- the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty; "a ten day''s leave to visit his mother"
同义词：leave of absence,
- leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking; "leave it as is"; "leave the young fawn alone"; "leave the flowers that you see in the park behind"
同义词：leave alone, leave behind,
- be survived by after one''s death; "He left six children"; "At her death, she left behind her husband and 11 cats"
- leave behind unintentionally; "I forgot my umbrella in the restaurant"; "I left my keys inside the car and locked the doors"
- go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness; "She left a mess when she moved out"; "His good luck finally left him"; "her husband left her after 20 years of marriage"; "she wept thinking she had been left behind"
- go away from a place; "At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn''t leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
同义词：go forth, go away,
- move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
同义词：exit, go out, get out,
- leave or give by will after one''s death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
- transmit (knowledge or skills); "give a secret to the Russians"; "leave your name and address here"; "impart a new skill to the students"
同义词：impart, give, pass on,
- put into the care or protection of someone; "He left the decision to his deputy"; "leave your child the nurse''s care"
- remove oneself from an association with or participation in; "She wants to leave"; "The teenager left home"; "She left her position with the Red Cross"; "He left the Senate after two terms"; "after 20 years with the same company, she pulled up stakes"
同义词：depart, pull up stakes,
- have as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
- make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain; "This leaves no room for improvement"; "The evidence allows only one conclusion"; "allow for mistakes"; "leave lots of time for the trip"; "This procedure provides for lots of leeway"
同义词：allow for, allow, provide,
- act or be so as to become in a specified state; "The inflation left them penniless"; "The president''s remarks left us speechless"
- have left or have as a remainder; "That left the four of us"; "19 minus 8 leaves 11"
- leaveとは意味：１leave n. 《文語》 許し, 許可 《★形式ばった語》; (特に官公吏 軍人のもらう)休暇, 賜暇(しか); 《文語》 告別 《★形式ばった語》. 【動詞＋】 ◆He asked leave to adopt the boy as his son. 《文語》 その少年を養子にさせてほしいと願い出た without asking leave 《文語》 無断で ◆beg leave to d...