音标：[ liŋk ] 发音:
过去式: linked 过去分词: linked 名词复数: links 现在分词: linking
- His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses .
- Phyl and bette linked arms, and moved on .
- The emotion that links them was absent .
- The crowd linked arms to form a barrier .
- I tramped five miles to the golf links .
- The unsaturated link occurs in a cyclic system .
- The cross-dating links were often tenuous .
- How was it linked to the disease-causing virus ?
- The two processes are inextricably linked .
- Nitric acid molecules are linked by hydrogen bonds .
- a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
同义词：linkup, tie, tie-in,
- an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
- a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
同义词：liaison, contact, inter-group communication,
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a connecting shape
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
同义词：associate, tie in, relate, colligate, link up, connect,
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
同义词：connect, tie, link up,
- link with or as with a yoke; "yoke the oxen together"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
同义词：connect, link up, join, unite,
- linkとは意味：１link n. 環(かん); 連結, 関連, 連鎖, 結びつけるもの. 【動詞＋】 ◆This constitutes the link that will join our two nations in amity. これは両国を友好的に結びつけるきずなである ◆With his death our last link to the old West was cut . 彼の死によって古い西洋...