音标：[ 'ləukəl ] 发音:
- They have complained to local authorities .
- He appears nightly at the local theatre .
- She plays an active part in local politics .
- He is a paint sprayer in the local factory .
- These factories are run by the local authorities .
- Steve intended to go to the local newspaper .
- Local gangs terrorized the neighborhood .
- The local shop has some radios going cheap .
- The children have picked up the local accent .
- We reach delhi at 14:00 hours local time .
- public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops; "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"
- anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
同义词：local anesthetic, local anaesthetic, topical anesthetic, topical anaesthetic,
- relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area; "local taxes"; "local authorities"
- affecting only a restricted part or area of the body; "local anesthesia"
- of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood; "local customs"; "local schools"; "the local citizens"; "a local point of view"; "local outbreaks of flu"; "a local bus line"
local oscillation 中文, local strain 中文, local option 中文, local examinations 中文, local court 中文, local time 中文, local preacher 中文, local colour 中文, local exchange 中文, loca immunity 中文, loca low capacitance 中文, loca stress 中文, locabiotal 中文, locai people like dong dong kua 中文, local (spot) 中文, local (urban) telephone bureau 中文, local (urban) telephone switching system 中文, local 1h magnetic resonance spetroscopy 中文,