发音:用"long hair"造句"long hair"怎么读"long hair" in a sentence
- Long hair for men came in the sixties .
- His father is always on at him about his long hair .
- In their view anybody with a rucksack and long hair is a hippy .
- The girl ran like the wind , with her long hair flying about her face .
- He help her on his knees, he wiped the blood from her shoulders with his long hair .
- Her long hair was drenched in sweat and her gown stuck to wet spots to her body .
- The cotton grows on the plant as long hairs attached to the seeds inside the boll .
- That night, as you may guess, she stole out and bathed herself in the crystal waterfall, combed her long hair .
- She was a tall, earthy, exuberant girl with long hair and a pretty face, a buxom, delightful, flirtatious girl .
- Long hair has promised me rock candy in pittsburgh
Long hair is a hairstyle. Exactly what constitutes long hair can change from culture to culture, or even within cultures.
hair 中文, stinging hair 中文, club hair 中文, hair side 中文, hair hygrometer 中文, frog hair 中文, hair raising 中文, hair slide 中文, hair stroke 中文, long guoyi 中文, long gyrus of insula 中文, long hai 中文, long hai aquarium 中文, long haiou 中文, long hair little brains 中文, long hair rabbit 中文, long hair which hangs in small curls 中文, long haired dachshund 中文,