lose it 中文是什么意思
发音:用"lose it"造句"lose it"怎么读"lose it"的同义詞
- He felt he had lost it for good .
- I'd sooner have lost it than have seen what i have .
- You keep your nose out of this, or you might lose it .
- Do you see that car following us ? well , lose it !
- People do not know the value of health till they lose it .
- I have always valued your friendship very highly, and i am very sorry to lose it .
- They grow euphoric in authority and panicky at the thought of losing it .
- He foolishly embarked much money in the swindler's scheme and so lost it all .
- It became gradually apparent that deans was to gain the strife, and his ally in the conflict was to lose it .
- To preserve propertyhis wifehe had assumed it, to preserve property of another kind he lost it now .
lost strata 中文, lost function 中文, lost travelers 中文, lose countenance 中文, lost worlds 中文, lost ball 中文, lost face 中文, time not lost 中文, the lost fan 中文, lose hope give uhope 中文, lose in the shuffle 中文, lose initiative lose a tempo 中文, lose interest 中文, lose interest in 中文, lose it all 中文, lose its relish 中文, lose jetzt auszahlen 中文, lose kupplungsscheibe loose disc 中文,