音标：[ 'lʌsti ] 发音:用"lusty"造句"lusty"怎么读
- She was young and lusty .
- Since then i've come to prefer the lustier women of the islands .
- On the benches in his shop were the lusty and valiant young men .
- Clyde began to think of him as perhaps a little too lusty for his new life here, maybe .
- The lusty youth spotted that marriageable girl, but he didn't speak directly to her .
- But the savage being a stout lusty fellow, closing in with him, had thrown him down .
- We think ourselves too lusty and too nimble for that blear-eyed decrepit old gentleman to catch us。
- Tudsbury and slote were in a lusty argument, with natalie looking sombrely from one to the other .
- He seems to bring his armchair to the proscenium and chat with us in all the lusty ease of his fine english .
- A tall, lusty fellow, somewhat grizzled and as brown as a smoked ham, walked before them with an air of some authority .