- Two mutually exclusive pathways of lysine biosynthesis have been established .
- Large amounts of cystine as well as arginine, lysine and ornithine are excreted .
- Large amount of cystine as well as arginine lysine and ornithine are excreted in the urine .
- First a strain with high lysine content is crossed with one having good yield characteristic .
- Animal feeding stuffs . determination of available lysine
- Application of lysine chelated iron in swine dietary
- Lysine is a precursor of certain alkaloids
- Review on chinese lysine market in 2006 and outlook for
- Food additive - l - lysine monohydrochloride
- Cottonseed meal is deficient in lysine , methionine and leucine