(偷) steal; pilfer 短语和例子
(暗中; 偷偷 地) secretly; surreptitiously; furtively 短语和例子
[书面语] (谦指自已) i 短语和例子
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- The inspector asked the old lady to try to check what was missing by the next day .
- Nothing but gross negligence on the people's side who were robbed, could have made them successful .
- If the file were stolen and got into the hands of an unscrupulous rival firm, the designs could easily be copied .
- Love of his own opinions often obscured the truth in roosevelt's mind and caused him to think that he was above the law and ordinary conventions .
- The stolen meat was worth up to $ 88 , 000 , he said