- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- The head, chest, and abdomen were still sanctuaries not to be opened, unless by accident .
- The insects are tracheate arthropods in which the body is divided into head, thorax and abdomen .
- The gonads open near the base of the abdomen and the excretory organs are usually malpighian tubules .
- The bombardier's secretion is produced in a pair of glands-large sacs placed side by side in the beetle's abdomen .
- The diaphragm is between the chest and the abdomen
The abdomen (less formally called the belly, stomach, or tummy), in vertebrates such as mammals, constitutes the part of the body between the thorax (chest) and pelvis. The region enclosed by the abdomen is termed the abdominal cavity.