〔美国〕 ＝ armour.
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Astronomers have breached the powerful armor of the earth's atmosphere .
- The imperturbability of the mountains hung upon him like a suit of armor .
- The next day an armored force of patton's third army broke through from the south and relieved the town .
- About 100 troops from the second armored regiment attacked the presidential palace and the defence ministry in santiago .
- The simple truth was that elizabeth roffe had no protective shield, no armor against the terrible loneliness that engulfed her .
- tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- equip with armor