沥青，柏油。 asphalt concrete 柏油混凝土。 an asphalt pavement 柏油路。vt.
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- The maple leaves had fallen and they lined the gutters of the asphalted streets .
- The sky was dreary grey, like the asphalt beneath and the high granite walls .
- Upon the asphalt sidewalk itself, soft and sticky with the morning's heat, was a continuous movement .
- Suddenly, however, she became aware that one of the passing shadows remained stationary between her line of vision and the gleaming asphalt .
- Research on sand ratio of modified asphalt mixture
- a dark bituminous substance found in natural beds and as residue from petroleum distillation; consists mainly of hydrocarbons
- mixed asphalt and crushed gravel or sand; used especially for paving but also for roofing
- cover with tar or asphalt; "asphalt the driveway"
Asphalt or or , also known as bitumen, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum. It may be found in natural deposits or may be a refined product; it is a substance classed as a pitch.