- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Causes for bit freezing of auger drill and its countermeasure
- Standard practice for mechanical auger sampling
- Standard form of specifications of earth augers
- Twist drills for woodworking ; boarding and plumbing augers
- Wood bits ; machine auger bits for sleepers
An auger is a drilling device, or drill bit, that usually includes a rotating helical screw blade called a "flighting" to act as a screw conveyor to remove the drilled out material. The rotation of the blade causes the material to move out of the hole being drilled.