1.有孔小珠，玻璃球； 〔pl. 〕 (成串的)念珠，数珠。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Glass bead gels need not be hydrated prior to use .
- Sweat beaded on his forehead .
- The sweat burst through the skin of his forehead in tiny beads .
- This string of golden beads was worth about 12 or 14 pounds.
- Moisture beaded on the bottles as i walked back to the trees .
- a small ball with a hole through the middle
- a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
同义词：beading, beadwork, astragal
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- string together like beads
- decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
- form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example