- a common method of creating a beneficial residual stress pattern is by peening the surface .
- it may also have one beneficial effect, since it can kill some types of bacteria and protozoa .
- combined industrial and domestic waste water treatment is beneficial to both industrial firms and the municipalities .
- his personal role within the margin available to ambassadors was almost certainly beneficial to us-soviet relations .
- i can report that we have what appears to be a beneficial medication to retard mental aging and aid acuity, the two things going together .
- It's difficult to find beneficials in a sentence. 用beneficials造句挺难的
- both our high and low cases reflect the beneficial effects that these developments, if sustained for three to five years would have on inflation and growth .
- this effect may be beneficial or harmful, or both
- now, i hope this is beneficial for all of you
- and it is also be beneficial to fair competition
- the beneficial effects of daydreaming go beyond this
- the climate in there is beneficial for these patients
- beneficial unified information security certification
- doses of 3 grams per day also seem to be beneficial
- exercising regularly is beneficial for your health
- in a word, the whole is very beneficial