- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- I took berlin's advice and gave bowra a wide berth .
- The ship shifted its berth .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- He is so boring that i always try to give him a wide berth at parties .
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同义词：position, post, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
同义词：bunk, built in bed
- a place where a craft can be made fast
同义词：mooring, moorage, slip