- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- “ we ' re having a competition , ” said one of the boys . “ the one of us who tells the biggest lie can have the money
“我们在进行一场比赛。 ”其中一个男孩说， “谁能说出最大的谎言就能得到这些钱。 ”
- He thought quickly and then answered , " well , i ' ll tell you , sir . i ' m the man who tells the biggest lies in america .
- One of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on the jews was done by the largest religion in the world , which is the catholic religion
- We all tell lies : little lies , big lies , necessity lies in order to insure social and psychological peace and comfort
- We all tell lies - - - - little lies , big lies , necessity lies in order to insure social and psychological pease and comfort
所有的人说的谎- - -小谎,大谎,善意的谎,都是为了社会安宁及心理舒适采取的必要手段
The Big Lie () is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.