1.Civil Aeronautics Board 〔美国〕民用航空局。
2.Citizens' Advice Bureau (英国)市民咨询处。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Would you like a cab ?
- The crew laughed and yelled until the cab drove away .
- "i've been seeing irene," said jolyon when the cab started .
- The cab rolled off .
- Outside were cabs and taxis and a line of hotel runners .
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
同义词：hack, taxi, taxicab
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- ride in a taxicab
在计算机领域，CAB是微软视窗自带的压缩归档，它支援压缩与数字签名并在几种不同的微软安装工具中都有应用：Setup API、Device Installer、AdvPack（用于从Internet Explorer安装ActiveX组件）以及Windows Installer。