1.海图，航(线)图，航海图；地势图(＝physical chart)，(军用)地形图(＝topographic chart)。
- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- They laid out the chart of their destiny to come .
- Blood pressure is charted as follows .
- Charts are a map adapted specially for navigation .
- Peter returned the plan and charts to their folder .
- On pug's chart these reports looked thrilling .
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- a visual display of information
- plan in detail; "Bush is charting a course to destroy Saddam Hussein"
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- represent by means of a graph; "chart the data"
A chart is a graphical representation of data, in which "the data is represented by symbols, such as bars in a bar chart, lines in a line chart, or slices in a pie chart".Cary Jensen, Loy Anderson (1992).