- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- The amount of variation changes ` by as much as 20 degrees as one circumnavigates the earth
- Request circumnavigation ( to circumnavigate ) 30km right of track ( airway ) to avoid the thunderstorm
- He spent 5 years circumnavigateing , but think fondly of his homeland wherever he stays
- Thunderstorm appears to be very strong 50km on the right side ahead of us , request to circumnavigate to the left 40km
- Why , the sailor answered , upon reflection upon it , i ve circumnavigated a bit since i first joined on
“可不， ”水手回答说， “回想起来，自打乘上船以来，俺也环绕地球航行过一些地方。
- travel around, either by plane or ship; "We compassed the earth"