- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- There is no difficulty in measuring water levels in coastal waters .
- Surf action on coastal areas has produced other quantities .
- This factor plays a significant role in virus decline in coastal waters .
- Coastal deposits are those sediments deposited at or near sea level .
- European "america" was no more than a string of isolated coastal settlements .
- located on or near or bordering on a coast; "coastal marshes"; "coastal waters"; "the Atlantic coastal plain"
- of or relating to a coast; "coastal erosion"