- 更多例句： 上一页 下一页
- Come to the church and be a member of the community .
- He and his wife had all things in sweet community .
- The airport had been established long before the community .
- They also tend to be active in their communities .
- There are many difficulties in the community of women .
- (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
同义词：residential district, residential area
- common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
同义词：community of interests